Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Richard Byrne’s Blog

I found several different resources that I think would be useful in my classroom. We are just now learning about the solar system in science. The kids are excited to learn and are truly amazed at how big everything is. These links had a couple of video/visuals that would better ideal for showing in this unit we are doing. It would give the students a better understanding of how small earth is in comparison to everything else!
I would love to create a blog like this. I think not only would my students love it, but also their parents. I think it is just another way to get students excited about learning and about technology. I would be curious to see how long this would take to set up and how much time he puts into it each day/week to maintain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment